Rossmin Limestone Aggregate is mined and crushed quarry rock. It varies in size from sand and small stones to hand-sized rocks.
Limestone Aggregate is an incredibly versatile product with a wide range of uses.
Why Choose Limestone Aggregate
Some typical applications for limestone aggregates include:
- Limestone is used as a raw material in cement manufacturing.
- Limestone aggregate is used in construction and as a component in concrete.
- Limestone aggregate is useful for bedding underground pipes as it levels and supports the pipe.
- Limestone is a critical component in sub-bases for road construction.
- Limestone’s pleasing colour and affordability make it ideal for concrete tiles and decorative concrete use.
- Limestone is an ideal Ornamental stone where white stone is favoured, such as in gardens and gravesites.
- As a fluxing agent in Iron and steel manufacture, limestone is ideal.